Friday 15 June 2007

Moving On

In some ways it's very nice to be moving on but in others there's always that feeling of loss. Now that I have my weekends back I feel slightly rudderless.

However, some good news on the techno-ESL front - This week I introduced my new IELTs class to Blogs and blogging. I hope to encourage them to generate their own discussions via their individual blogs. At the same time I was pleased to see that my SSPP class has moved to the next level in blogging with all students now cross-commenting on the various group blogs.

One small step for woman etc...

2 comments:

dlh_downunder said...

Good one, Susan!
I should have your results & my comments on your projects ready within the next few days - watch my space - & your QUT email address ... :-)
-Debra-

just_susan said...

Thank you Debra I will do just that.