Tuesday 10 April 2007

It's Working!

When you introduce a new concept to your students and they start to use it on their own there's nothing quite like it. This morning I read one of my student's journals and was pleased to see that she had given me the link to her new blog. It is in English and Vietnamese as she wants to use it with all her friends. When I think of how cautiously she approached the idea of setting up a group blog in class I am extremely pleased to see that just two weeks later she's setting up her own individual blog. This is what makes teaching so rewarding for me at least.

1 comment:

Moon said...

I totally agree with you.. That's what makes teaching worthwhile..

Except for the computers in B block where we have a lecture, all computers at uni is a chinese version.. so I can't post writing at uni well..
See you Friday.. we have class coming Friday, don't we?