Friday 9 March 2007

Friday March 9

Well why am I not surprised that my first attempt to login to my newly created blog would be fraught with difficulty. In hindsight it would have been wiser to attempt this last Sunday when all was new and fresh. Point taken and noted for future entries. As today is my first free day after a busy working week I had planned to spend it boning up on Webquests, CALL, CELL, etc etc.

As it turns out I have spent hours playing with my wiki page and attempting to feel comfortable with it. To see what I've been upt to just click the following link: http://teaching.ed.qut.edu.au/cln618/wiki.1-07/index.php/User:N2347229





1 comment:

dlh_downunder said...

Hi Susan (or should I say "susanne"?) ...

I think you did put it on the wrong page - but we can work on that this evening ...

-Debra-