Saturday 17 March 2007

No Time to be a Student


What a frantic week. I've been so busy being a teacher that I haven't had much time or energy to be a student. However I must make the time to learn my craft. I am convinced that as educators we need to be in the forefront of new technology not dragging our heels at the back of the queue. I have been wanting to design a WebQuest for some time and now that I have the opportunity I find myself daunted by the task; especially after looking at that fabulous WebQuest "Learning About Dinosaurs" by Robee Najarro BAJAR. It is very impressive. I would like to design a quest on health and nutrition as I feel it is an area that my students need to look at more closely, and it wouldn't hurt me to focus on it either. If anyone out there has some interesting ideas on this topic I would appreciate your suggestions.


One thing is for sure this is definitely not a good look!

1 comment:

Moon said...

Your topic sounds very interesting. If those who are not intersted in learning English, they would be willing to visit your web quest.
Not only teaching English but also teaching good diet.