Sunday 18 March 2007

That's More Like It


If at first you don't...


Today has been a plodding exercise. I've been plodding through websites, html codes, Wikis, Blogs etc. I've uploaded images, changed font colours... and wasn't that a challenge on the QUT Wiki site... Anyway I did it and that's very satisfying. I even ploughed through old student Wikis and checked out their recommended sites... compiled them on this semester's Help Content page for other easy reference. If you need some good links re how to put together a pedagogically sound WebQuest; or perhaps you're about to build a WebPage you can access the page I was referring to HERE.

Now comes the daunting parts... a) What will be the focus of my Web Page for the upcoming assignment. b) Now that I have decided on a topic for my WebQuest. How do I make it pedagogically sound and... c) How do I sound like I know what I am talking about.

3 comments:

Moon said...

You did a good job on the Wiki page. The thing I've done with computer is to check email and send it, so for me, this internet world comes to me like walking in a dessert. Too dauting.

just_susan said...

Thanks Moon. It's all a bit overpowering at first but fun once you get past your initial fears. I am currently trying to decide on my web page design... and downloaded Corel Draw... know what you mean about feeling daunted... it all looks a bit too hard to learn for me right now. Think I'll take another look at it on Sunday. Right now I just want to be ready for our tutorial this afternoon. :) Susan

dlh_downunder said...

Thanks for doing that for us susan! The world needs helpful, thoughtful people like yourself - & the wiki & yur blog are starting to take a good shape!

-Debra-