Saturday 17 March 2007

A Little Progress

I'm happy to say that there has been a little progress since this morning! I unearthed a copy of Dreamweaver MX ... only a year or so behind the latest version... and have been building a webpage with it... nothing too adventurous... a few background images, a couple of linked pages, some text or images linked to external sites, some rollover images (which by the way should be the same size as each other or one of your images will distort!) using tables not frames as frames really annoy me when I am surfing the web, and previewing it in a browser. Can't link you to it which is a shame but I haven't uploaded it as I am still debating on whether or not I'll buy some webspace through Big Pond.

1 comment:

Moon said...

I am sure that a little progress makes a big progress soon.. You seem to enjoy challenge to conqure webworld..