Sunday 6 May 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhh


I'd like to say that after that display of frustration I felt better but it's just not that simple. Have been up since dawn trying to sort out my Hot Potatoes exercises to put into my new module.

After spending hours last weekend creating a couple of half way decent and also pedagogically reasonable exercises in the Old Hot Potatoes
program because the New one doesn't work well unless you have the latest in Java... and not everyone will right? That was another couple of hours wasted but we won't go there right now... BACK to the grumble at hand... I put in these lovely little images that I had painstakingly doctored in Photoshop so that they would load quickly and they wont show once I drop the file into Dreamweaver and load it with the rest of my files.

I even went into the html codes and rejigged them... still no go. So I thought I'll just delete and reload the images from the folder I have for the entire site... and still no go. The URLs work but not my little piccies... I am miffed I can tell you as I hate anything to beat me. But I really have to stop wasting time on this or I will neve
r get it all done. I shall just have to come back to it another time and fly without pictures for now. It's not as if they are essential after all. It's only for us visual learners who just LOVE pictures in everything. We'll just have to be satisfied with all the nice piccies on the websites we click to from my Quizzes.



Leaving Now...


No comments: