Friday 11 May 2007

An Expensive Lesson

It turns out that not only did the dreaded zipfile not go anywhere... it kept trying to upload all night. It would get half way and then crash... then automatically try again... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! When I got up the next morning I found it still trying to load... when I got to work I got 3 emails from Telstra telling me that I was progressively eating up all my allotted usage for the month... by email three I had gone 136megabytes over... and this only the first week of the current month. Never again will I try to send such a huge file and especially never through Outlook!

1 comment:

Moon said...

I like the picture above, it tells me your whole story directly.
This morning I read this below sentence from the article..
"When you lose, don't forget your lesson"
your writing reminds me of the sentence..