Wednesday 9 May 2007

They are ONLY a bunch of machines connected by wires and optic fibre cables after all...

Well after working most of the weekend on adjusting my Quest as well as working on assignment 2 and then getting home from a full day's teaching last night to spend another 3 hours at it... plus rising before the Kookaburras this morning... zipping my file and emailing my lecturer with my new you beaut updated version of the WebQuest before heading off to another full days teaching - I get home to find that the email hasn't gone and in fact is still trying to go this minute as I type... errr the file, though zipped, is huge... because the WebQuest is now attached to the new website I'm building and all the other things I'm putting together for the second assignment. No wonder Debra didn't answer my email... she hasn't got it yet... Oh well they are only machines after all ... connected by a tissue of optic fibres... what do we expect?

1 comment:

Moon said...

Hello..Sussan
I know the feelings..
I think the invention of computer brings heaps of advantages but also brings a lot of hetic routine works. Moreover we can't handle it, we would feel we are getting behind..

we need an occasional break from its hectic routine. Let's run away from your computer ^^*