Monday 7 May 2007

Dizzy but Delighted

I really can't believe how long I spent at the computer yesterday. At 8:45pm I decided to close it all down. It's the size of the task I have set myself that is the problem. But I really can't downsize now as it would defeat the initial purpose.

However having spent a mere 5 hours tidying up a friend's Quest I realize just how complicated mine is. I really won't know how effective it is until I trial it in the classroom and I don't want to pre-empt that just to fit into the time frame of this subject. I have planned that the WebQuest will be the major task in my Health and Nutrition module that I am currently writing to use at UIL. I don't want to spoil my current students' learning outcomes just to appease other goals.

Well needs must away as I have a full days work to do on my own assignment and it is now after 10am.

1 comment:

Moon said...

Hello..
I really appreicat your effort on mine. It' trully nice of you to spend your valuable time doing something for your friend. I know that it's not easy for one to do something while one feels busy and tired.
Yours is not that complicated, don't worry..^^*