Friday 4 May 2007

Looks Like I'll Have to Practice On Myself

Oh Dear... I think that First Aid course has hoo dooed me. I am so ill... migraine nausea the works!
Alas today is my study day and I can no longer sit at the computer to read. I have an all day workshop tomorrow and having missed the last one must go to this one dead or alive. I would have preferred to have gone all read up and ready to go.

However, I think I had better just rest in a dark room so that I can go at all! What a pill. I am truly sick of being sick this year... enough grumbling ... am off to try and get rid of this headache.

1 comment:

Moon said...

Today, i spent whole time having some readings for tomorrow workshop. If all articles and writings were written in Korea, it would be much easier for me.. Anyway I hope our studying will be finished well.