Saturday 5 May 2007

Into The Valley

Today is our last Workshop. I hope I can absorb all the necessary data to come away from this suitably enlightened and prepared for the final assignment.


There is so much scope in this unit that one often feels like a child on Christmas morning wondering which present to open first... or worse a child in a lolly shop with limited funds.

There is simply not enough time to do this subject justice. My concern is that when the time frame is lifted so will the urgency of accumulating new knowledge. I guess that's why we do formalised study rather than plodding on in splendi
d isolation.


Must away and get ready for the battle...




1 comment:

dlh_downunder said...

Yes susan, thi sis exactly why we do formal courses - so that there are some deadlines to help us get in & do the things that would otherwise remain in the realm of "I really should ..." or "I must ..." i.e. the (vast) realm of unrealised good intentions! ;-}
I'm glad you see this unit as a Christmas Tree or a lolly shop & not a gauntlet to run or a spooky forest! ;-P

-Debra-